Friday, March 20, 2015

This post will be a picture post. I have a few pics to show what i received from both Ipsy and BoxyCharm. I also won a facebook contest and won a prize from the Boxycharm page, so I'll post a pic of that as well. Hope ya'll enjoy and thanks again for reading.


This is my Ipsy bag for the month of March. If you would like to know the contents let me know, does anyone else get this...to me its like a mini Christmas morning, its so exciting to get this in the mail and not know.



These are from my BoxyCharm, i love this box so far I have used the mousse and the face oil and i gotta say when i use the oil i can tell a difference my skin really feels refreshed and hydrated, but again this box is such a great surprise when I come home from work and see it waiting on me. I started counting down til April as soon as i looked at all of March's goodies.

So far I plan to keep receiving them both maybe when I win the lottery I'll try for the Birchbox sub. box but until then I am very happy with the two I have signed up for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment